Ruth Stubenitzky, translator and interpreter
Find a common language!
Your interests are the same, but you speak different languages?
- You are on holiday in Germany and want to take part in an event,
- You are in Germany representing your organization and need to conduct talks and negotiations,
- you have come to live in Germany and need to talk to authorities or to a counsellor,
- you want to propagate your website, product description or commercials in German or Russian,
- you want to publish a book or an article in German or Russian,
- you work with German-speaking or Russian-speaking partners and want to really understand each other in your correspondence,
Good professional translating and interpreting will help you concentrate on the subjects of your conversation and forget about the language barrier.
Unfortunately, I know no more than a few words of Ukrainian. But many Ukrainians speak Russian. I can offer special conditions for your work with people who have fled from Ukraine.
Translator into German and Russian
Interpreter for English, German and Russian
I was born in Goettingen, Germany. In 2001, I became a certified interpreter and translator for Russian and German in Saarbruecken, Germany. In 2006, I finished my studies at IFL in St. Petersburg, Russia, and got a diploma
Linguist - Translator/Interpreter. This diploma includes English (which I had studied intensively at school) as a second language.
From then on I have had many years of translating and interpreting experience in Russia.
Now I am working as a freelance translator and interpreter in Goettingen.